Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Time for Some Money-Free Jobs While the Sun Shines!!

I have been wanting to use the tiller attachment to our weed eater for awhile now and so this afternoon we got out to try it.

Kelly said he didn't think it would go through the grass, so I dug down to see if we could sneak up on the grass.  I thought maybe it might break up the grass . . .

Here is the grass I dug out.


Here is the tiller moving from the dug out hole up onto the grass!!  Yay!!  It goes through the grass.  Kelly is strong enough to go pretty deep on the first pass.


Me, on the other hand, can't go as deep so I just skimmed the grass off the top on the first go through . .


And then on the second run pass went deeper.


Here is the little cutie with a big heart!!


It's not real fond of rocks!!  Mmmmm, I think he will be called Richard the Lion-Hearted!!  And here is George watching over our work this afternoon!!  Look how beautiful he is weathering!!


Oh, boy, after I get a quilt off Martha tomorrow I will be back out in the garden!!  I have big plans for Richard!!

1 comment:

  1. On top of everything else you have going on you are going to plant a garden? What a woman!! :)

    ReplyDelete

A Couple of Projects We did Awhile Back . . .

This is the back porch off the kitchen.  If you enlarge the picture (by clicking on it), you can see that the floor of the room is wayyyyy b...