Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Woman's Perogative!!

I changed my mind about what to get done this morning!!  I was going to work in the Scary Bathroom but it was so beautiful this morning, I decided to work outside.  For those of you who are experiencing a heatwave right now, I am here to tell you that even with the temperature here at 63 degrees, when the humidity is 70% it is hot and muggy!!

But I got a lot done this morning and now I am drinking a ton of water so my calves don't get charley horses tonight!!

If you remember, here is what the front yard looked like before ~


I thought I had a better close-up picture but this is all I can find right now.

This is what it looks like now~



I still have some weeding to do but at least I got all the junk out of the front yard!


And I have this much mowed!


Oh, and I forgot to post this picture in this morning's post but this is the sky I woke up to today!!

2 comments:

  1. The yard is coming along. No telling what you might find under all the grass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little front yard and sitting area you have now. All you need is a fire pit in the middle and I will bring fixings for S'mores! :)

    ReplyDelete

A Couple of Projects We did Awhile Back . . .

This is the back porch off the kitchen.  If you enlarge the picture (by clicking on it), you can see that the floor of the room is wayyyyy b...