Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Knock, Knock, Who's There?

Well, not much has been going on renovation-wise here in Bandon because I have been preparing for two quilt shows, this coming weekend in Newport, OR and next weekend in Klamath Falls, OR.

But I did get the new door handle and dead bolt in yesterday!!  I have only had it since the first week I was here!!  Yikes, how time flies!!


It took me forever to get it straight or so I thought it was straight!!  Now that I see it in this picture, it's a little skeewumpus!  But at least it works and now I can lock the door while I am away.  And thank you to my dear friend Joan for helping me with the cost!!  Joan wanted me to be safe!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Joan. We all want her safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely to me--and if I had known you didn't have a lock on the door, I would have been right there with Joan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see that lock! I know you are enjoying your shows. I hope they are successful :)

    ReplyDelete

A Couple of Projects We did Awhile Back . . .

This is the back porch off the kitchen.  If you enlarge the picture (by clicking on it), you can see that the floor of the room is wayyyyy b...