Friday, December 1, 2017

Time to Start Moving Into the Studio!!

This is basically what I have been living with since I moved in last June!!


It has looked worse but as I have been trying to get ready to move into the Studio, I have been straightening and cleaning as much as possible!!


But now we are ready to start moving things into the Studio!!


The floor has been swept and the carpet has started it's roll-out!!  We are going to get my work tables out of the living room and set up today and tomorrow!!


Then, once Kelly gets the back wall sealed off at the sill plate - that has been a big problem that we have been trying to fix for a week now - we hope and pray that our water leaking problem will be fixed.  Kelly dried the area with a hair dryer and sealed it will a heavy caulk bead.


Tomorrow I may be able to start being a quilter again out in my own little Studio!!  Woo! Hoo!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting!! You must be bursting with excitement! So happy for you, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--I'll bet it will be such a relief to restore a bit of order to your home. And I hope you find that with your dedicated space, the quilting mojo has returned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hope you get the water problem solved. I bet you can't wait to have some creative time that does not include a hammer, nails, or screws.

    ReplyDelete

A Couple of Projects We did Awhile Back . . .

This is the back porch off the kitchen.  If you enlarge the picture (by clicking on it), you can see that the floor of the room is wayyyyy b...