Friday, July 7, 2017

Ok, I Made an Executive Decision . . .

but I did run it past Kelly to make sure he thought it was a good idea too.

I feel like I am living like a hoarder and it is driving me crazy!!  I don't mind so much when the clutter is MY choice, but when it is forced on me I am not a happy camper!!




So, I decided to rent a storage shed where I can put all my fabric in and set up so that I can open my Etsy shop.  It is taking me much longer to reno the studio, so I thought this would be a good way to get things at Lavender Quilts up and going sooner!!

Hope to have it all set up by this coming Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Good decision!!! Im enjoying the updates :)

    (Alice)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See if you can get a POD delivered to the property. At least that way it is just outside the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good call. You need room to breath!!

    ReplyDelete

We Worked Around the Rain Today . . .

and got the front window in!! And this is my view from inside!! Dang electrical lines!! Now we just have to get the door on and...