Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Work is Progressing . . .

and the Scary Bathroom is not so scary ~


The big black bag is gone and you will be happy to know there was no body lurking inside!!


Vacuumed all the spiders off all the walls and floors.


Got the nasty sink and counter out.  As you can see there was a bit of mold behind the sink.  I was actually surprised there was not more throughout the entire bathroom.  I sprayed it down with straight bleach and then let it sit.  Now, I just need to be careful as I remove those pieces of drywall today.


And the bird poop medicine cabinet is gone forever!!

Now I just need to work on that tub and get the drywall and flooring OUT!!

1 comment:

  1. You have worked miracles here already! I am in awe of you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

A Couple of Projects We did Awhile Back . . .

This is the back porch off the kitchen.  If you enlarge the picture (by clicking on it), you can see that the floor of the room is wayyyyy b...